Sign UpAdd your name to our mailing list to get news and advice from Dr. A!
A Lethal Trailer!
Dr. A’s Eye Advisory provides you with options for both traditional and complementary remedies for common eye conditions and total wellness. The eye is a window into the whole body. Healthy vision depends on lifestyle and dietary choices. With over 35 years practicing ophthalmology and 20 years researching alternative remedies, Dr. A bridges the gap between Eastern and Western medicine to inform you how the eye is connected to the rest of the body.read more >
Dr. A and his health sidekick visit the eyes of animals to promote healthy vision. Stay tuned to Lumi’s next adventure! Come visit Lumi ON FACEBOOK!
What do we know about type II Diabetes Mellitus? Here are some of the insights Eye Advisory can enumerate:
1. Being overweight is a frequent association
2. Eating sweets, processed grain and meats is an addiction and seduction
3. TV commercials influence our food choices
4. Diabetes is more common in people who eat fast food and drink sodas
5. Diabetes cuts across all economic levels
6. Diabetes cuts across all emotional conditions
7. Diabetics are frequently in denial
8. Almost uniformly the condition is a result of personal choice
9. Diabetes, Hypertension, elevated cholesterol, and obesity compromise the metabolic syndrome which brings a higher mortality
So what’s really new? Well, researchers have discovered that certain bowel bacteria can keep mice, fed on a fatty diet, thin. And when these bacteria are transferred to obese mice, on the same diet, they rapidly lose weight. Furthermore, a breath test to detect hydrogen and methane identifies people with a certain bowel bacteria, Methanobrevibacter smithii, which is associated with obesity.
This leads me to believe that we can evaluate Diabetic and overweight people’s bowel bacteria and change the flora in the future. These bacteria can be detected by a simple breath test. However, Diabetes Mellitus remains a disease by choice for most people. Diabetics will still have to incorporate exercise, attitude and dietary control to avoid the ravages of the disease down the road. Science may help people out but they still have to make the choice at the table. The updated Eye Care Revolution Third Edition will feature this and much more.